Veterinary College (VC) is a Government College, Located in Bidar (Karnataka). This College was Established by Govt. of Karnataka. Affiliated to Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU), Bidar and Appoved by VCI & Government of India (GOI). College have UG, PG and Ph.D Programmes.
1. Veterinary Anatomy
2. Veterinary Physiology and Biochemistry.
3.Livestock Production Management
4. Veterinary Microbiology.
5. Veterinary Pathology
6. Animal Genetics and Breeding
7. Animal Nutrition
8. Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology.
9. Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology
10. Veterinary Parasitology.
11. Livestock Products Technology.
12. Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education
13. Veterinary Clinical Complex (VCC)
14. Livestock Farm Complex (LFC)
15. Veterinary Surgery and Radiology
16. Veterinary Medicine
17. Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics
Library, Laboratory, Hostel, Canteen, Conference Hall, Seminar Hall, Common Room, Farm, Computer Lab, Well equipped Department, Indoor & Outdoor Sports, Play Ground, Research, Internet, Etc.
|Address||Veterinary College, Nandinagar, P.B. No.6, Bidar-585401, Karnataka, India|
|Affiliated to||Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU), Bidar|
|Approved By||VCI, Govt. of India|
|Exam Accepted||NEET UG, ICAR AIEEA|
|Contact No||Please fill the form below to see.|
|For||Boys + Girls (Co-ed)|
|1) B.VSc & AH (Bachelor in Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry)||4.5 Yr + 1 Yr|
|2) M.VSc (Master of Veterinary Science)||2 Years|
|3) Ph.D Veterinary Science||3-5 Yr|