M.Tech Aerospace Engineering is a two-year undergraduate course. This technical specialization involves the study of airborne vehicles including their design, functioning, manufacturing and maintenance. Development and testing are also a major part of this field.
This branch of engineering deals with the research, design,
development, construction, testing, science and technology of aircraft
Aeronautical engineering specializations:
Here you could specialize in aerodynamics, aeroelasticity, composite analysis, avionics, propulsion and structures and materials.
Aerospace Engineering is a primary branch of engineering which elaborates on the basic components of an aircraft such as its design and the science behind it.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech Aerospace Engineering
1. Successful completion of graduation in any course stream like B.Sc. and engineering etc. from a recognized university/college.
2. Candidates must have a Master’s degree with a minimum aggregate in Science or Social Science or Humanities or any other equivalent course.
3. The candidate must have also scored an aggregate score of 50% at the level of graduation
4. A reduction has been in place for the SC/ST students up to 45% which can be availed if the students have the required documentation to prove their claim.
1. Colleges publish admission notices on their website from June when most Indian universities would have finished degree exams.
2. Candidate to apply for each college, as each college considers each mark the cut-off mark.
3. Some private colleges and deemed universities perform their counselling process by conducting their university-level entrance exams.
4. Some colleges require a minimum of 50% aggregate in the qualifying examination.
5. Candidates who qualify for the test are called for an interview before the final seat allotment.
CAREER & Jobs OPPORTUNITIES
BTech. Aerospace Engineering offers candidates some of the most exciting opportunities and jobs in some of the top companies and reputed sectors. With a number of private companies and ventures entering into aerospace technology, the opportunities are getting bigger and better. There are ample career opportunities in this field after graduation, both in the government and the private sector.
Aircraft Production Manager
Assistant Technical Officer
Thermal design engineers
Mechanical design engineers
Employment Area / Major Recruiters (Govt. & Private sector)
Applicants can apply for jobs abroad. Air Force, Airlines, Corporate Research Firms, Helicopter Companies, the Ministry of Defense, Aviation Companies, NASA, Aircraft Manufacturers, Government-owned Air Services, etc., offer jobs for aerospace engineers.
Many leading companies and organizations release jobs for multiple sectors. The students can also do a government job after completing this course alongside various private jobs. There is enough scope after doing this course. Candidates can work in materials production, development, and research in the industrial sector, or as materials experts in high-level consultancy and management positions.