The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will commence the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Postgraduate (NEET PG) counselling choice filling process on Tuesday, September 20. The registered candidates can fill their choices online on the official website- mcc.nic.in.
Registered candidates will be able to fill in their college and course preferences at mcc.nic.in till September 25. Candidates who wish to modify their choices can log in to their accounts, unlock their choices, and then edit/modify their choices. The counselling process for 50 per cent of all India quota seats will be conducted in four rounds this year- AIQ round 1, AIQ round 2, AIQ mop-up round and AIQ stray vacancy round.
How To Fill Choices for NEET PG Counselling 2022?
1. Visit the official website-- mcc.nic.in
2. On the homepage, click on the 'NEET PG 2022 counselling' link
3. Enter your login details and click on submit
4. Fill in the choices of subjects and institutions in the order of preference on the next window
5. Lock the choices and submit.