Bihar Public Service Commission has released the final result of the 66th Combined Competitive Examination. This exam was taken for recruitment to a total of 689 posts. Candidates can check their results by visiting the Bihar Public Service Commission website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
685 candidates have been declared successful in this examination. Sudhir Kumar of Vaishali district has topped this examination. Amartya Kumar of Arwal finished second while Ayush Krishna of Muzaffarpur stood third.
How to Download BPSC 66th Final Result 2022?
1. Visit the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
2. On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Final Results: 66th Combined Competitive Examination.”
3. A new PDF will open on the screen.
4. Scroll the PDF to check your name.
5. Download the BPSC 66th Result 2022 PDF and take a printout for future reference.