The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Advanced) 2022 application process will start on August 7 on the official website-- jeeadv.ac.in. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the JEE Advanced exam 2022 on August 28.
As mentioned on the official website, the last date for JEE Advanced Registration 2022 is August 11, 2022, till 5 pm. The last date for registration fee payment is August 12, 2022.
The JEE Advanced Exam 2022 date is August 28, 2022 and the same will be conducted in Two shifts. The engineering entrance exam will be held in two papers both of which will be mandatory. Paper 1 will be from 9 am to noon and paper 2 from 2:30 PM to 3 PM.
How To Apply For JEE Advanced 2022
1. Go to the official website -- jeeadv.nic.in
2. Click on the link that reads, "Click here to register
3. Thoroughly read the instructions and proceed to fill out the online application
4. Upload necessary documents and submit the application fees
5. Download the confirmation page for future reference.