State Bank of India released the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 notification on 31/08/2023. Notification is out for filling up 6160 Apprentice Vacancies in the State Bank of India. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 01/09/2023 to 21/09/2023.
Check the online application dates given in the table and apply online for the following apprentice posts as per the given dates through the State Bank of India website. Applicants who are interested in applying for the same can visit the official website, i.e., https://sbi.co.in/
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2023
1. As mentioned in the Official notification of SBI Recruitment 2023, the minimum age limit for the above post is 20 years and the maximum age is 28 years as of 01.08.2023.
2. In accordance with the official notification of SBI Recruitment 2023, the candidate will appointed for a period of 01 year.
3. As per the official notification of SBI Recruitment 2023, candidates belonging to General/OBC/EWS need to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.300, whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD need not pay any fee.
4. As given in the official notification of SBI Recruitment 2023, selected applicants will get a monthly stipend of Rs.15000.
5. Eligible and interested can apply online by visiting the official website and submitting it before the last date.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2023:
As per the SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification, eligible and interested can apply online by visiting the official website and submitting it before the last date. The online application interface will be closed on 21.09.2023.
1. Candidates may apply online by visiting the official SBI website www.sbi.co.in
2. Click ->Careers ->Current Openings.
3. New Applicants -> Click here for New Registration.
4. Register using their active email ID and mobile number.
5. After registering, log in using their registration number and password.
6. Registered Applicants -> Login Directly.
7. Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
8. Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format. Submit the application.
9. Candidates must pay their application fee online.
10. Print the Application form for future reference.
Direct Apply Here