The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) classs 10, 12 results will be announced soon on the official websites at cbse.gov.in and results.cbse.gov.in. from the official websites, the result will also be available via UMANG App and Digilocker.
In such a case, students can refer to Digilocker to get their digital mark sheets. The platform has made a special set up for hassle-free, access to your digital marksheet.
1. Visit the official website – cbseservices.digilocker.gov.in/activate cbse
2. Click on ‘Get started with account creation’
3. Enter required information and 6 digit pin provided by your school
4. Verify details and validate with received OTP
5. Your digilocker account will be activated successfully
6. Upon result declaration, open app and click on result link
7. Enter details and access your digital marksheet